- Years total YMCA staff experience: 32
- Years in current Y position: 12
- Years in previous Y positions: 20
- Raising $15-20 million per year in annual and capital
- Former YMCA Branch Operator with $4.5 million operating responsibility prior to specializing in development
Financial Development Accomplishments:
Leads a ten year $175 million Comprehensive Campaign spanning ten years ($53 million raised to
Directs and manages Annual Campaign of $7 million from 19 branch campaigns ($4.3 million) and an Association campaign ($1.7 million).
Manages and assists with five current branch capital campaigns with a combined goal of $100 million.
Researches, identifies, develops and responds to public and private grant opportunities. Plans, implements and evaluates grant proposals and cooperative agreements.
Maintains and enhances relationships with current 1,200+ Heritage Club members (planned giving society), while identifying and cultivating new endowment donors.
Marketing & Communications:
Plans and implements strategic development marketing plan to raise community awareness of the Y as a cause and promote giving. Plan includes deliberate donor stewardship events and communications.
Serves on Association Board Governance Committee and actively identifies, recruits, engages and trains board members.